MAX & LILLY.
MAX & LILLY is an innovative pet care solution connecting local pet owners to each other.
MAX & LILLY is a network of pet owners trading pet services to others in exchange for credits redeemable for a comparable pet care service when they need it.
Being a Max & Lilly member allows you to create a profile for yourself and your pets, interact with other members on the site, connect, and make new friends. Not to mention, you’ll find the perfect person to watch your pet.
Build your own social network of local pet owners in your building and neighborhood.
Affordable Pet Care
Pet owners trading pet services to others in exchange for credits redeemable for a comparable pet care service when they need it. This approach to pet care reduces cost.
Build Your Community and Earn
Refer a friend and receive credits to use at a later time.
We donate to pet charities.
Max & Lilly donates a portion of each dollar earned on the platform to a pet charity.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Download the App.
2. Create a personal profile as well as a profile for each of your pets.
3. Start browsing members and their pets on the network.
4. Search members in your area by going to your Seeker Homepage.
5. Find pets seeking pet care in your area by going to your Host Homepage.
6. You can send friend requests to other members.
7. Earn credits by hosting or redeem credits by booking pet services.
8. Place your own pet care request on the platform.
9. Services include overnight dog sitting, dog walking or home visits.
10. Receive responses to your request from other members. Review their profile; contact them
via online chat.
11. Set up a meet-and-greet and pick the member right for you.
12. Build your own trusted personal network of pet owners.
13. You will receive 5 credits for signing up, so you can start using the network immediately.
14. Refer family and friends and earn credits for each referral.
15. Each credit redeemed costs $8. One credit is for 24h dog sitting, 2 dog walks (30 minute each)
or 2 home visits.
16. Max & Lilly donates a portion of each credit redemption fee earn to a pet charity.
FOLLOW US :